In service we are strong
Our service workshops in Hanover and Leipzig are also your partners for repairs, regular maintenance and safety checks. We have an extensive rental stock so that you can continue your projects even in the event of an unplanned outage.
Our service technicians are regularly trained in the welding technology we provide.
For our large machines, we have service personnel on duty around the world in order to be able to react as quickly as possible in the event of problems.
We keep a large part of our merchandise in our branches, so that your fitters have the opportunity to collect the required materials directly from them without time-consuming ordering processes.
Our sales representatives will be happy to visit you to advise you on new developments and products.
We offer certified workshop services all around pipeline construction equipment. As service partner of different manufacturers our staff is technically always up-to-date.
Our maintenance is carried out according to DVGW, DVS as well as manufacturer guidelines. Our maintenance focus points include the following machines and devices:
- Autogenous welding and cutting torch devices
- Bending machines
- Diesel welding generators
- Manual electrode welding devices
- Internal and external line-up clamps
- Test pumps (engine-driven / manual)
- Electrofusion welding devices
- MIG/MAG welding devices
- MIG/MAG and TIG burners
- PE scrapers and peelers
- Crawler-type pipe welders
- Electricity generators
- Butt welding devices
- Vacuum testing devices
- Vacuum lifting devices
- WIG welding devices
You can rent the following machines:
- External bead trimmers from 75 mm to 400 mm
- Diesel welding generators vertical-down weld up to 350 A
- Electronic pressure recorders
- Vertical-down weld inverters
- Electrofusion welding devices with data logging up to DN 700
- Manual pressure recorders
- Insulation testing devices
- Internal bead trimmers from 110 mm to 400 mm
- Pipe cutters steel
- External line-up clamps from DN 100 to DN 1400
- Pipe alignment chain clamps for pipes and flanges from DN 150 to DN 1300
- Pipe torch cutting machines
- Peeling devices from 63 mm to 400 mm/li>
- Electricity generators up to 12 kVA
- Butt welding systems from DA 40 to DA 450/li>
- WIG electrical ballast